Stitcher | iTunes | Radio Republic | Soundcloud
In this super practical podcast episode, we’re going to tell you exactly how to produce over 50 pieces of content in just 30 minutes.
You’ll probably want to grab a pen and paper for this episode, or better yet, download our content planner which will help you.
In this episode, you learn…
- How to relate your content to the products or services that you offer
- The type of content that delivers more leads and sales
- The six key topics you need to cover in your content
- How to get in front of people searching on Google
- Why you need to view your content as a customer service tool
- How to create over 50 pieces of content in just 30 minutes by following along to this episode
Marcus Sheridan’s They Ask, You Answer
Why We’re Increasing Our Prices
Top 10 Best Web Design Agencies in Manchester
Our 90 Day Challenge Workbook vs Janet Murray’s 2020 Social Media Diary
Owner at Jammy Digital, Digital Marketing Specialist and Writer of Young-Adult Fiction.
Leave a Reply